Thanks, lovely reader people, for all the wonderful reviews you’ve left for THE BEST MEDICINE! I’m humbled and thrilled that you’re enjoying the story of Evie and Tyler and their clumsy path toward happily ever after. Here’s what a few of you have said about the book:
- I wish Bell Harbor existed so I could vacation there. I loved each of Tracy Brogan’s books, but I really love that she is doing a series of “Bell Harbor” sequels. Her latest, The Best Medicine, made me LOL, just as Crazy Little Thing had done. It was a nice touch to visit with some favorite characters from her first book too! I look forward to following all these “folks” into their old age!!
- Laughed out loud in the “quiet car” of the train!!
- I was so excited to return to Bell Harbor with all the quirky residents. This book had me hooked from the first sentence, such a fun laugh out loud read. The story of Evie, single,35, and a doctor. Has been too busy in her professional life to find a man. Now her friends, coworkers and mother asking about a husband. She meets Tyler in the Emergency Room as a patient, he is all wrong for her. Her friends have set her up and as she starts going on dates, Tyler keeps popping up to rescue her. Tyler does not fit her husband profile but her heart keeps pulling at him. I did not want to see this book end. I just love the humor the Tracy Brogan brings out in her books. This will be on my reread shelf.
- I can never go wrong with the Bell harbor gang! This book lived up to the last and then some! I love reading about other characters I have grown to know and falling in love with new ones and couples. I’d recommend it.
- This is a great book. A must read! I recommend it to everyone. In fact I’ve already told several people to read this book before I even finished reading it, it is that good! This book is a good book for a book club reading.
- This is a sweet story of what is really important in life. The characters are good and its nice to have the roles reversed.
My next book, LOVE ME SWEET, is all about Tyler’s older brother, Grant. He’s an action-adventure show cameraman who reluctantly joins forces with a reality TV star on a road trip to romance! Good times!