Bell Harbor #1
Audio, e-Book, Trade Size
October 23, 2012 Montlake Romance
Crazy Little Thing
Bell Harbor is a one-million copy bestselling series.
If Sadie Turner is good at anything, it’s putting stuff in order. So when she finds her “perfect” life in disarray, she hopes a summer vacation at her aunt’s lake house will help her piece it back together. She wants to relax, reboot, and heal the wounds left by her cheating ex-husband. And that requires time away from men. All men.
Or so she thinks.
With two slobbering dogs and two cousins living there—one a flamboyant decorator intent on making over Sadie—it’s hard to get a moment’s peace at eccentric Aunt Dody’s house, especially with everyone so determined to set her up with Desmond, the sexy new neighbor.
Desmond is Sadie’s worst nightmare. Tall, tanned, muscular…and to top it off, he’s great with her kids. But he must have a flaw—he’s a man—so Sadie vows to keep her distance.
As summer blazes on, the life Sadie is trying so hard to simplify only becomes more complicated—a new career presents itself, her evil ex haunts her, and Aunt Dody reveals a tragic secret—but maybe a little chaos is just what Sadie needs to get her life back in order.
- Finalist, RWA RITA, Best First Book, 2013
- Winner, Golden Quill Contest for published authors, 2013
- 4-Star review in RT magazine, October, 2012
- Finalist, RWA® 2011 Golden Heart® Contest, Novel with Strong Romantic Elements
- First Place, 2010 Connecticut RWA® Write Stuff Contest, for Single Title Contemporary
- Finalist, 2010 Music City RWA® Melody of Love Contest, for Single Title Contemporary
- Finalist, 2010 Rose City RWA® Golden Rose Contest, for Single Title Contemporary