Past or present, I love romance!
I write fun and breezy modern stories about ordinary people finding extraordinary love, and also lush historical romance full of political intrigue, damsels causing distress, and the occasional man in a kilt.
I am a best-selling author in both contemporary and historical romance, as well as a Romance Writers of America (RWA) RITA® finalist in the Best First Book category for my debut novel, CRAZY LITTLE THING. I am also a two-time RWA Golden Heart finalist. I love to hear from readers so send me a note and say hello!
- Jun, 20: Sweet Charity
- May, 26: Thank you, lovely readers!
- May, 10: Love is THE BEST MEDICINE!
- Jan, 21: THE BEST MEDICINE
- Dec, 05: Elf on the Shelf – Friend or Foe
- Dec, 04: Happy Holidays!
- Nov, 28: Happy Thanksgiving!
- Nov, 20: Whereintheworld is Tracy Brogan?
- Jul, 30: Thank You, Readers!
- Jun, 25: Hold on My Heart Release Day!!