Past or present, I love romance!
I write fun and breezy modern stories about ordinary people finding extraordinary love, and also lush historical romance full of political intrigue, damsels causing distress, and the occasional man in a kilt.
I am a best-selling author in both contemporary and historical romance, as well as a Romance Writers of America (RWA) RITA® finalist in the Best First Book category for my debut novel, CRAZY LITTLE THING. I am also a two-time RWA Golden Heart finalist. I love to hear from readers so send me a note and say hello!
- Dec, 05: Elf on the Shelf – Friend or Foe
- Dec, 04: Happy Holidays!
- Nov, 28: Happy Thanksgiving!
- Nov, 20: Whereintheworld is Tracy Brogan?
- Jul, 30: Thank You, Readers!
- Jun, 25: Hold on My Heart Release Day!!
- May, 06: The RITA and the Golden Quill
- Apr, 17: Latest Reviews
- Mar, 29: On The Record… with Ashlyn Macnamara
- Mar, 26: An Honor Just to be Nominated!